Tuesday, March 13, 2012

blitzkrieg blop

Subtle - A New White

Of the non-Why? Clouddead-related stuff I've tried, this might be the best so far. So I want to revisit this later when I go into my annual Why? / Clouddead / Hymie's Basement binge.

Buzzcocks - Another Music in a Different Kitchen

I enjoyed this well enough but it's no Singles Going Steady.

John Fahey - The Transfiguration of Blind Joe Death

I've been listening to another John Fahey album instead so perhaps I'll address that one.

M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Good, not great album. If someone played tracks from the last three or four M83 albums, I doubt I'd be able to connect any track with an album other than Kim & Jessie. Still excited about seeing them live, though.

Pisces - A Lovely Sight

A Numero release I thought I'd try. Nothing special here.

Television Personalities - Privilege

And Don't the Kids Just Love It is one of my favorites, so I was hoping for something a bit more, but Privilege lacks the same charm.

1 comment:

  1. the m83 record bummed me out
    too many interludes/filler
    it was like a 90s rap album
    those three or four killer songs make it worthwhile, though

    ReplyDelete